Tuesday, October 6, 2009

thoughts on the process of example essay

During the writing of my example essay, I found it very difficult to organize my thoughts. Even though I had my thoughts and examples wrote out putting them into essay form was difficult. So organization was the toughest aspect for me during this paper. 

During the peer review, I received a couple of comments. The comments at first felt like an attack on my personal information or feelings. It took me a day or so to realize the peer review comments were to help me and I would not have wanted them to make it roses and sunshine to save my feelings. I appreciate the honest critics I received. I also realized it was not a personal attack on their part even though I took it personal...The comments are greatly appreciated and I completely revised my essay and feel it is much better now. Thank you again to those who commented and for your honesty. 

I have had some frustration with the reading of other blogs that was assigned to me. I enjoy reading others essay, this too helps ME. I have not been able to get on a couple of the bogs that were assigned.

Thanks, Mimo

No comments:

Post a Comment